Saturday, August 13, 2022

Leafy Birthday

I have used the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Layered Rose Leaves dies, from their Dream Big release,  to make a metallic, shiny leaf filled birthday card...
I die cut the two leaves each in gold, silver and a glossy black cardstock.  I also die cut the same amount in white to layer each leaf.  I adhered them in a random pattern after stamping the sentiment from the Soaring Birthday stamp set.  I popped up the panel on a card, and added some black Tonic drops.  Here's a close up...
I was and still am a little on the fence about the colors of this card, as my one daughter told me the colors make this card one for an older person(which I am, as is most everyone I know), but I thought the colors are classy, not old.  I love the three together, and to celebrate a birthday, I was no less in love.  Would love to know your thoughts!  I can take it! 😁
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love the black, silver & gold combo! My daughter used these colors for her wedding invitations, program, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a very sophisticated card--not "old" at all!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa