Sunday, August 7, 2022

Blooming Tree Christmas

I have made a Christmas card with the pretty new Spellbinders Blooming Tree Hot Foil plate/die set, from their Glimmer Greetings Collection, and their Happy Occasion Word dies...
I am loving Hot foil dies, of late, and this one is wonderful.  I originally simply colored the flowers and leaves of this tree.  I decided simply coloring the flowers and leaves didn't give the tree enough life/color, it "needed" something more, so I colored the tree!  I addded the die cut and layered sentiment.  I adhered them to a panel that I had used my old but much loved Cuttlebug snow embossing folder, then adhered that to a marker colored (the same green as the tree), and gold stripped card.  I added some white enamel accents, and Tonic Morning Dew drops to the flowers and berries on the tree.  Here's a close up...
Hope you have a bright and shiny rest of your week!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa