Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Party Birthday Candles!

I decided to play with a stencil set that I had purchased a while back, but have not yet had a chance to play with...Simon Says Stamp Party Candles...
I used 13 different color inks for these cute candles...yes, thirteen.  Two different shades of each of the rainbow of colors, and a second "yellow/orange" for the flame(sunbeam and then citrine).  I used the lighter shade for the full candle and the darker shade of each color for the detail.  
I hand cut both the candles and flames, and then randomly popped them all up on the card panel.  I stamped the sentiment, and black embossed.  I cut it into a strip and popped it up over the candles.  Here's a close up...  
Okay, I may have used a lot of inks, but what fun!!  Thought of putting some bling on the candles, but felt they were "good" on their own, but if you decide to try this, you might choose to use some bling!  
Thank you for coming by my blog today...so appreciate your time and interest!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa