Saturday, July 23, 2022

Winter Welcome Sled

 I know I'm on the tail end of Christmas in July, but I have made a Christmas card using the Spellbinders Paper Arts Winter Welcome Sled die set from the Celebrate the Season Collection...
This sled took me back to my childhood, and I love it!  Growing up in a suburb of Buffalo, NY, we never lacked for snow, and sleds were part of our winter makeup!  I die cut 2 of all the pieces, and layered them.  I adhered them together, and then die cut the "screws" from silver cardstock...to me it's all in the details! I added some thicker twine , and a layered die cut Spellbinders sentiment.  The embossed snow was made with a very old and very loved Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I framed the whole thing on a silver cardstocked card.  Here's a close up...
More to come before the month is over, for Christmas in July!  Have a great weekend!!
You are appreciated by me!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Lisa. I've been wanting a sled die since last Christmas and have this one on order. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa