Friday, July 29, 2022

Sword Fern Die

I have made a very simple card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Sword Fern die, from their Dream Big release!...
I felt this die was most beautiful all by itself.  I die cut the die with white cardstock, and colored with two different Prismacolor markers.  I gently bent the leaves, as they have die indents in them, and it gives the fern some added dimension.  I only adhered the fern at the stem/base of the leaves...this way giving the leaves a more natural look to them.  I added a sentiment from the new Magnolia Apple Blossom stamp  set, stamped with Versamark and silver embossed.  Here's a close up...
On our way to August in a couple days...where is this year going??  Hope you are well!!
Thanks for making me a part of your day!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Lisa. The fern looks so realistic! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa