Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Blossom Vine Birthday

I have used one of the beautiful new dies from Simon Says Stamp's newest Dream Big release, to make a birthday card...
The die set is called Blossom Vine, and like so many other of the dies in this release, it is beautiful!  I have die cut the flowers/stems from white cardstock and colored with markers.  I popped up the outside petals from the base flower for some dimension, and I DID add a third flower to the two originals...with the oval die cut, the three just "worked" better!  I added a sentiment from an older Simon stamp set, embossed with silver.  I used an old polka dot embossing folder after die cutting the oval from the card panel, and then added some jewel Tonic drops for some bling.  Here's a close up...  
The dies from this release are making me very happy...having a lot of fun!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa. I didn't order mine fast enough and am waiting for it to be stocked again. Seeing your card just confirms I really do 'need' this die. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa