Monday, April 18, 2022

You're on My Heart and Leftovers

I had leftovers from a card that I made over a year ago, in a box of unused die cut and stamped images.  I thought that with this new CZ Design sentiment die, You're on My Heart, from Simon Says Stamp's Hello Gorgeous release, it would be the perfect time to combine the old with the new and make a couple cards...
The rainbow of stenciled layered hearts goes perfect with the You're on My Heart sentiment die!  So, I simply trimmed the hearted cardstock as best as I could, added a layered die cut sentiment, added some tonic drops, and popped up on card.  Here's a close up...

The second one is the same,  just cut a bit different and still has the purple hearts on it ...
Layered sentiment, more tonic drops, and and other close up...
So much fun and SO EASY and SIMPLE!!  Maybe you will have some fun and find some leftovers in your room somewhere, that you'll be able to make into something new!  Hope you have a great week!!  Take care, be safe!!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa