Monday, April 11, 2022

Loving the Daisies!

I have made a couple cards using the beautiful Memory Box Riverbank Large Layered Blooms and Exquisite Leaf die sets...
I LOVE daisies, and this Riverbank die was a "had-to-have" die set for that reason...I saw beautiful daisies when I saw this die!!  The flower die set has three petal dies and a center die. The leaf set of dies is also beautiful, and I thought would look perfect on either side of the daisy.  Both cards were made with all three petals, and one each of two of the leaves from the 4 leaf set.  I used a Simon Says Stamp A2 Thin Frames die, die cut in black and layered twice for both cards.  The sentiment is from a Poppy set of sentiment stamps, no longer available, Greeting Basics.  The first is my super CAS way, just the frame and sentiment, and my favorite, the second an exta layer.  Here's a close up of the first...

The second is the same as the first, but with an exta layer...
I had originally made this card with a yellow background, but it didn't look so great, so I used the panel I had first made, and popped it up on a white card instead of yellow...and like less color much better!  Same black frame, same sentiment...I have to say I just love daisies and I love white!!  Here's a close up...
Ahhhh...daisies make me so happy!  I liked the first one best, my daughter the second...which do you like best??  Hope you'rehaving a great start to your week!!  
Thanks so very much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Daisies hold a special place in my heart, so I really love these. The 2nd one is my fav. What great dies.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa