Monday, April 18, 2022

Hey Folk, It's All About Mom

I have used the very cool and pretty new Simon Says Stamp Folk Art Flowers Cling stamp and a sentiment stamp and die from the  All About Mom set, all from their new Hello Gorgeous release, to make a Mother's Day card!...
This cling stamp is SO COOL!!  The flower and dotted pieces are removeable from the stamp, which makes it possible to stamp a large cling stamp like this in multiple different colors easily!  I LOVE that ability...kind of like the multi set stencils, except that the cling stamp's images have detail...just so much fun to stamp with!!  I think that stamping in a MISTI, is the only way to do it, as you can interchange the pieces keeping the total image perfectly positioned!   I hope I see more of these in future releases!!  I used a dark red ink for the flowers(I'd like to think of them as tulips), green for the leaves, and black ink for the berries(I colored them as if they were simply dots, despite the berry detail...just saying I know).  I stamped the sentiment in the same ink, and popped up on card.  Simplicity at it's best!  Here's a close up...
Mother's Days are a little hard without my mom, but I have daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren who I will love on with cards for this amazing day when we honor moms, so I create for them!  Love and miss you, mama!💕
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa