Friday, April 8, 2022

He is Risen!

I have used the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Stained Glass Cross die, from their Hello Gorgeous release,  to make a card for Easter!...
I die cut the frame from white and silver cardstocks, one whole layer with adhesive rolled on it, one outlined layer that the colored pieces were then placed into, and two layers above them, one white, the top layer silver.  I filled the frame with die cut pieces of four shades of yellow cardstock.  I used a older CZ Design sentiment stamp/die , Clean Lines Faith, for the sentiment.  Here are a couple close ups...

This card made me happy, and had me pause and reflect...I love the Lord and am so thankful for what He did!  He is SO good and SO faithful!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa