Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Happy and Joyful Release!

The Simon Says Stamp Happy and Joyful Release just came out today, and I have made a card using one of the beautiful new hot foil plates/die set...
Eucalyptus plants are  strong, inside and out, and they symbolize many things, but one of the things they symbolizes is strength.  I made this Mother's Day card to encourage this mom to have strength, and to remind her how important she is!  This beautiful stem requires a Glimmer Hot Foil machine, which I used to heat up the plate, and then ran it through my Big Shot.  I brushed sage ink onto the card, brushed it with a static bag, versamark stamped the sentiment and silver embossed.  I used my Prismacolor markers to color the eucalyptus leaves and then layered.  I adhered a silver border to the bottom of the card, and done.  
Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the new release over at Simon!  There will be two blog hops, tomorrow, and Friday on the Simon Blog...hope you will hop along!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa