Monday, January 14, 2019

Heart Tree

 I have used the pretty new My Favorite Things Heart Tree die to make a couple cards to share with you today...
This first one, I die cut the tree and the stitched square at the same time, then die cut a couple more trees to layer from underneath.  Below the three layers, I used a piece of watercolor paper, embossing it with the tree die, and then coloring with markers.  I adhered all of the layers together, and then adhered to a card with a piece of striped MFT Stamps striped paper on the top and bottom of the card.  I stamped a sentiment from the Woodland Friends stamp set, and then cut to a banner.  Here's a close up...

The second one I did much like the first, minus the square cut and coloring...
I die cut the tree and layered twice underneath the main, top panel.  I adhered them all together, with a black panel on the bottom, with a bright pink heart adhered between the black panel and the bottom white layers.  I used another of the sentiments from the Woodland Friends stamps set, and some of the diagonal paper on the right and left sides of the card.  Here's a close up...
I had SO MUCH FUN...but... I still feel a rainbow coming on with this die:)!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Very neat cards. I like the first one the most.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa