Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Banner Filled Thinking of You

I used the pretty Simon Says Stamp Thinking of You die, along with the Nested Banners dies to make a totally die cut card...
I loved that the banner dies came from Simon attached to one another.  I thought it would be fun to die cut the rectangles without taking them apart.  I used two colors of cardstock, and die cut one three times, the other color twice, so there were three rectangles with each die cut.  I used my tombow runner on a separate piece of cardstock and covered it with tape.  I adhered all the rectangle die cuts to the cardstock and then added some layers of chipboard behind for some lift.  I die cut and layered the Thinking of You die cuts and adhered to the rectangular panel.  Here's a close up...
This was so much fun...simple, die cut, fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So loving this card! cool color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, I like this, so i just want to share a typeface that works almost all kind of uses;

    Royalty Free Fonts

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa