Saturday, December 16, 2017

Love at Christmas...Gold on Vellum

A little more than one week until Christmas...and what's better than Love at Christmas?! I had stamped the Simon Says Stamp Ornate Background stamp and embossed some vellum a couple months ago, with versa mark and gold embossed.   I colored the largest single flower with red markers from the back of the vellum...just one...
I added a die cut and colored sentiment from the Stained Glass Greetings, colored with red marker like the flower.  Simply done...sometimes less means more...
Ahhh....gold and vellum...LOVE!!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. That's stunning. I love the red and gold together, very festive. The vellum is so well adhered, I thought it was regular cardstock until I read your description. I love vellum, but sticking it down can be troublesome sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely gorgeous card ! Can I ask you how did you adhere the vellum on the gold card and where the glue was applied ?
    Your designs are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lisa, this is so elegant, a stunning card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! We should do more with vellum...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังเพลง

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa