Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Thank You

  I hope your Christmas, if you celebrated the day, was filled with happiness.  I made a couple cards the day before family arrived for Christmas, and my craft room became occupado.  The one I'm sharing with you today would be perfect as a Christmas thank you...
I used the Simon Says Stamp Cora Background stamp on vellum...stamped with versamark and gold embossed.  I used the Simon Nested Hearts dies and die cut a heart from the stamped background.  I colored the back of the heart with sharpie and mark it markers...red and green for Christmas.  I then layered the heart with pieces of cardstock and chipboard.  I stamped a couple sentiments from the Simon Floral Bouquet stamp set, also with Versamark and gold embossed.  Here's a close up...
With Valentines day coming, this heart would also be wonderful with other sentiments, too:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, it's just wonderful!! Great inspiration, thank you!
    Pinned https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524494791612/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa! This is absolutely stunning! Every detail is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, this is simply gorgeous. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, Lisa! I love those sentiments together, and their pairing with the large heart!! Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa. I just had to pin it. Wouldn't this made a beautiful Valentine??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love this, and I love that you trimmed down an otherwise larger background stamp into a shape - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...this is gorgeous!...Sharpies?!?...LOVE IT! :D Gonna go PLAY!♥

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa