Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Corbel Border Die Fun!

I LOVE the new Simon Says Stamp Corbel Cut Border die!!!  It is SOOOOO pretty, and I've made two cards made with it, same layout, changing out the colors and sentiments...
 I used a 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" panel, and die cut both the long ends with the border die, adding one layer underneath for depth.  I added a sentiment that was also layered(three or four deep) and an added sentiment stamp stamped with versa mark and white embossed.  Here's a close up...
 The second one, just like the first, but using a different color combo and die cut sentiment...
and a close up...
Oh yeah...loving this one, and having so much fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!!                  Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Yep, now I know I need that beautiful border die! These cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa