Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Less is More 52...Some More

My Mom requested some get well and sympathy cards, recently, so I made another sympathy card for her and used  Less  is More's challenge 52. which is a sketch.  Here's my card and the sketch:

Used a stamp by Memory Box(Flowers and Vines)...I stamped it 3 times in Old Olive with a Stamp-a-ma-jig on Papertrey Ink's  Rustic White paper.  I sponged with crumb cake  while masked and drew vertical lines down either side with Old Olive marker.  Added a Hero Arts sentiment and ribbon.  Once again, as I have been doing so much of lately, I used my favorite texture/impression plate...Papertrey Ink's canvas/linen plate.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Another great card from this sketch! Isn't it the best? Love the bit of sponging. It really makes the panel stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lisa. I think your stamping is impeccable!
    It's a beautiful card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and stunning. Its nice to see green used (my favourite colour).
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simpl ystunning Lisa, superb stamping,
    Awesome!

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it ... the colours are fab

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stamping Lisa, it looks like one whole stamp, and such a neat ribbon too :)
    Do you use the two silicone mats that Papertrey sell for using the IP in a bigshot??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sympathy card. Your panel looks like very fancy dsp. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lisa, this is just gorgeous! And a perfect sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always blown away by your gorgeous cards! I have that texture plate from PTI and can't seem to get the deep embossed look that you've achieved. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa