Monday, February 20, 2012

Cards for Music Group

Just a quick one...made 10 cards for my Mom's music group(she's the secretary and sends birthday cards ...), 2 of each of these colors:





Made with Papertrey Ink flower stamp(Beautiful Blooms...one of my most favorite Papertrey flowers!!), paper (flowers and music scores) and lacy die.  The sentiment is Hampton Arts.  Stamped in chocolate chip, clear embossed and cut out flowers.  Bazzill white and Java papers.   Added stick on glitter dots, and cut off brads with glue dots.  I'm off to the post office:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card for someone who loves music--and who doesn't? Or, anyone else! You are so kind to make so many, and I know that a lot of days will be brightened with these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful range of colours on these gorgeous cards Lisa and each looks great with the chocolate brown base :0)
    Love the strip of manuscript...perfect to be sent from a music group :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards. Love the music on the center strip and such a fab flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favourite flowers, too - I haven't used it in ages. Thanks for the reminder! These are lovely - the ladies will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so gorgeous!! Just love the layout, - I will be casing this once I order that beautiful border die

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous!! Just love the layout, - I will be casing this once I order that beautiful border die

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa