Monday, April 17, 2023

Three Square Daisies

I had the new Simon Says Stamp Five Squares dies from the Beautiful Days release on my desk today, and made a card, combining them with a much loved Simon Daisy die (Etched Layered Daisy Stem die), and an older sentiment...
I die cut three squares from patterned paper, and then used all the squares to make extras for layering...makes for quick die cutting when you have so many squares dies to die cut from!  I adhered three layers to each square, and adhered them to the card after stamping the sentiment(from Organic Fruits stamp set...so sorry, discovered that this set is no longer available after I started this post).  I adhered the die cut and colored daisy onto the squares, and finished!  Here's a close up...
I was having so much fun, I decided to make another like the first, but used some other die cut squares that I had been hoping to use with the squares from the first card, but loved them on their own...
The squares are from the Thin Frames die set, and the sentiment from Mother's Day Bouquet stamp set.  I layered each of the die cut thin frames twice each and adhered to a card with the sentiment already stamped.  I adhered the daisy, and again...done!  Here's a close up...
As with the name of this new release, we are having one of the most beautiful days, here in Chesapeake, VA...hope your day has had some beautiful in it, as well...and fun, of course!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa