Saturday, April 8, 2023

Beautiful Days Blog Hop Day 2!

I am so happy to be joining some amazing artists today, in celebrating Simon Says Stamp's newest release, Beautiful Days at the Simon Blog!  I have used one of the beautiful new stamp sets, making two cards, with two versions of one of the beautiful floral images that I am especially in love with!...
I'm not certain what flower the artist who designed them meant them to be, but they look like tulips to me, and I LOVE red tulips, so red tulips it is!  The first card is especially simply done...stamping, coloring, adding a sentiment from the set, and adding some enamel accents to the panel  for a little interest.  The wonderful thing about this image is that it is beautiful and large enough, that it can truly stand alone.  Here's a close up...
The second card, I used another version of the same image from the set...
Just as with the first card, I stamped, and colored the flowers, but cut out this image.  I popped it up on a panel that had a layered Simon thin frame.  I used one of the sentiments from the set, stamped, cut it into a strip and popped up over the jar.  Again...very simply done, but simple is my first and most favorite love, and these flowers are perfect for simplicity!  Here's a close up...
I had SO much fun making my cards..now it's your turn for some fun!  
Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win!  Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog on Wednesday, April 12th, so make sure you check the Simon Blog on the 12th, to see if you are a winner!!  If you are a winner, you can email Simon to claim your prize.
The list of participants in today's hop are listed below...

 

Simon Says Stamp Blog  

Nina-Marie Trapani

Caly Person

Debby Hughes

Suzy Plantamura

Bibi Cameron

Yana Smakula

                              Lisa Addesa<-----You are Here     

Amy Rysavy

Emily Midgett

Maura Hibbitts

Jean Doeringsfeld

 A couple things before I go...don't forget the offer in the banner at the top of my post!  Simon is offering a Flower Garden  Emboss and Cut folder, FREE with any purchase of $30 or more!  Simply use the code BUD when checking out, to get this offer!  Just remember the offer is only good until the end of the day on April 9th, or while supplies last!  

Second...there was a hop yesterday, at the Simon Blog, so if you haven't already, I  hope you will check it out, for more celebration and inspiration!  

Thank you so much for stopping by, and keep on hopping!  

Hugs! Lisa

58 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara LassiterApril 08, 2023

    Love these beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean and simple, but elegant, look of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your CAS designs! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annika KostrubalaApril 08, 2023

    Lovely!!! Now to get that set!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love these!! Have already placed two orders at Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this set and adore your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like seeing how you changed up using the same stamp design and I love that thick frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the beautiful simplicity of your style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simplicity at it's best! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marilyn BehrensApril 08, 2023

    These are beautiful cards. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love cards that have multiple uses, and I think your lovely cards would also make a very nice sympathy card, which are the hardest for me to make. I also scrolled through your other previous cards and I don't know how I missed Day 1 of the Hop! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful CAS cards! My favorite style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So elegant and beautiful. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card. That heart shaped tulip is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful CAS cards! Always love pops of red. Great release!

    ReplyDelete

  20. Gorgeous, clean cards -- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Carol Zedlitz CootsApril 08, 2023

    Pretty beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards are lovely! Love the striking red and white floral designs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cynthia Powell-CobbApril 08, 2023

    Simple and Elegant! Love the use of a single color against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite card designs are always simple and sweet. I love your cards! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jeanne RiceApril 08, 2023

    Gorgeous card. Love the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sandra BaggarlyApril 08, 2023

    Lovely CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a very pretty painting in a frame! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the simple yet elegant look of your card.
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your simple style. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nancy PattersonApril 08, 2023

    Good job! Those flowers if turned upside down could pass as Bleeding Heart blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The deep red looks SO pretty! I love the simplicity of your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a lovely clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Alexandra YApril 09, 2023

    So simple elegance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Simple but powerful designs! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful, love your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What lovely cards! The simplicity is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love these so much! Can't wait to borrow your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Patti NienbergApril 09, 2023

    Love what you did with this set! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Simple and perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lara ReadfApril 09, 2023

    So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Simple but oh so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Denise BryantApril 10, 2023

    Love these pretty cards! The red flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pretty Cards! I especially like the first; elegant and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Patricia ColemanApril 10, 2023

    Such beautiful cards from this month's SSS release!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are both really Beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Leigh Alyson NorrisApril 10, 2023

    Such an elegant card design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very pretty! A lovely card! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Michelle NotoApril 10, 2023

    BEAUTIFUL cards!! Love that red!♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the elegant simplicity of your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa