Sunday, April 9, 2023

Leafy Sprig Birthday Wreath!

I have used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Leafy Sprig die, from their Beautiful Days release, to make a rainbow wreath for someone special's birthday!...
I die cut the sprigs in more of the pastel hues of the rainbow.  I adhered them with glue dots, to a card panel.  I then added a die cut and layered happy birthday die cut, and adhered that with glue dots, as well, to the wreath sprigs.  My wreath turned out to be a little longer than wide, so I decided to make my card, accordingly...it is 5"x5 1/2".  With a card that's bigger than an A2 card, it needed a bigger envelope, so I got my envelope maker out and made an envelope for my card.  Here's a cloe up...
I am having lots of fun in my craftroom, these days...hope you are enjoying this release as much as I am...so many wonderful new things!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa