Sunday, April 30, 2023

Geo Flower Building

I have made a couple cards using the cool and fun Simon Says Stamp Geo Flower Building stamp/die set, a new background stamp, and a new CZ sentiment stamp, from the Beautiful Days release!...
This first one, I used two shades of purple for the die cut flower, the lighter purple for the background.  I die cut the flower and slightly curled the petals.  I adhereed the flower to a panel with one of the cool new CZ Design sentiments, and popped up the panel on the background.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I simply stamped, with no die cutting...
I stamped the leaves and flowers, then added a Tonic drop to just one of each of the flower's leaves.  I added a sentiment from a Simon set, and popped up on a card.  Here's a close up... 
Working with this set was so much fun...endless possibilites of cards to create!  
Wow...tomorrow is MAY!!  Almost 1/2 way through the year!!  I can't wait to see what's instore for the rest of the year...I'm SURE there is lots of FUN to come!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa