Saturday, December 18, 2021

XOXO Sending Love

I've made a card with the one of the very cool new CZ Design dies from the Trio of Love die set, and a sentiment from her Love Garden Greetings stamp set, from Simon Says Stamp's new 
I made stripes of three different shades of pink paint chip and adhered them to cardstock.  I then adhered then to a section of the card, diagonally.  I cut another card sized panel of cardstock in two and cut them to fit the strips, large enough for the "xoxo" sentiement die cuts, which I had layered.  Before popping the white panels around the paint strips, I stamped the "sending love " sentiment with versamark and black embossed.  Here's a close up...
I had the idea to make this card when I saw this die...I love it when a card turns out just as you imagined...fun!!
One week til Christmas...definitely not ready, but ready or not, here it comes! Take care, please stay safe!!  Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa