Thursday, December 16, 2021

To the Moon Release!

The new Simon Says Stamp To the Moon release just out today, has me over the moon!  I have made a couple cards to begin the celebration, using two of the new dies and a stencil..,
This card was so much fun, so easy and so quick to make!  I used the cool new Polka Hearts stencil with two of the new Simon saturated inks.  I then blended some of the darker pink onto cardstock and die cut the sentiment background of the new CZ Design Love You die. I then adhered the layered sentiemnt to the  layered and popped up background.  LOVE!!  Here's a close up...

I then used the same sentiment with a different look...
I combined the sentiment with the pretty new Wreath of Love die!  I layered both, popped up the wreath on die cut strips that I had adhered to cardstock.  Here'a a close up...
Hope you will check out the To the Moon release,  to see all the new "love"ly products...I love love!!  Hope you have great rest of your week...thanks for coming by my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa