Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Privet Branch

I've used the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Privet Branch from their DieCember® release, to make a Christmas card and a birthday card...
I die cut the branch and leaves and left it in the cut cardstock.  I used Simon Laurel Green ink, and a blending brush, and brushed ink all over the branch.  I also did the same with the sentiment.  I layered each of those with one more layer.  I bent the leaves of the branch a bit for some dimension, and adhered to a panel that I made snow on, with a Simon snowflake stencil and some white embossing paste.  I used some old Enamel Accents, and made some "berries" by putting some dots onto a piece of acetate and letting them dry,  I have to say, enamel accents makes much better perfect circles that "look" like berries...and the red is RED...just wondering whatever happened to them?? Anyhow...popped it all up on a card and here's a close up...

The second one, I made a simple, very gold, birthday card...
I did this one, much like the first, minus the snow.  I used a piece of striped craft/gold cardstock that I purchased from a store...so old that I can't remember which one...but, if you really like the look, you could try to make gold stripes on craft cardstock!!  Here's a close up...
Such simplicity...makes me happy!! A rainy, cold day in Virginia, hoping your day is sunny and you're warm or staying warm, wherever you are!!  Thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the 'berries'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, such beautiful cards! I always look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty - as always!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa