Monday, September 2, 2019

STAMPtember® Party!!

There's a party going on today over at the Simon Says Stamp Blog and all over blogland today!  The party is the start of Simon Says Stamp's celebration of all things stamping throughout the month of September...STAMPtember®!!  
There is a HUGE STAMPtember® release over at the Simon Says Stamp website, and there will be month long events over at their BLOG, and small releases throughout the month...SUCH...GREAT...FUN!!!  The list of all those participating in today's party can be found over at the Simon Blog...there will be LOTS of inspiration from the new release, for sure!!!
I have made a couple cards using the pretty and sweet stamp/die set, Healing Hugs...this set makes the most lovely and sweet get well cards ever!!...
I stamped and die cut the flowers.  I then added the stamped sentiment.  I colored with my Prismacolor markers, and used Tonic drops to give some shine to the flower centers.  I couldn't find paper to match the flowers, so I used my marker to color the cardstock.  It had a streaked look, and I LOVED it, a "washed" look,  so I kept it!!  I added some recycled striped paper at the ends.  Here's a close up...

The second, much like the first, except I turned the wreath of flowers, as well as the card...
 I also used two of the hearts from the die set, die cut and layered.  I swiped my marker again, to give it  "washed" look for the background.  Here's a close up...
I LOVE this set...these cards make me happy...I just LOVE the flowers, the wordings, and font of the sentiments...they come together sooooo sweetly and are so pretty!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
That's my fun...now the scoop on the fun for you!!
The party today, has LOTS of participants!!  You can find the list over at the Simon Blog!  The cool thing about today's party is that there are all kinds of different offers in the headings of the participants!  The offer on my blog is a pair of Plus FitCut Twiggy Compact Scissors... very cool, right?!...USE CODE SCS254 at time of purchase at Simon Says Stamp!  To find out what offers are being given, you need to visit the blogs of those at the party...it's like a scavenger hunt...you just never know what you're going to find:)!!  The offers are valid until September 3rd...tomorrow...at 11:59pm...with any purchase... have fun!!! 
Thanks so much for being a part of today's party, and thanks for stopping by my blog...hope you day is a happy one!!  Hugs!!  Lisa 

30 comments:

  1. Awesome cards don't know which one I like better, both blue and purple are my favorite colors and I love this stamp set. Pinning both if I can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful and I love how you created your own background to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards make me happy too Lisa, eye candy comes to mind...LOL Love the blue one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how this stamp set can be used for a last minute card OR for a more elaborate elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! this is such a versatile stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the colors you chose & the stripes with this floral! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite sets. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute stamp set and you presented it beautifully. Love that purple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful cards. This stamp and die set is now on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and beautiful cards! Love the design! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty cards. This stamp and die has so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, I really liked this set when I saw it and like it even more after seeing your beautiful cards. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you solved the problem of not having the right color of cardstock. I do that all the time. Your cards are beautiful. I am most fond of the colors on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought both your cards were pretty. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are so pretty and give you a happy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how the sentiments are framed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome creations, Happy SSS STAMPTEMBER! I especially love the lavender card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are great. I love the black and white contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are really pretty - that stamp set is very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fresh and graphic. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great way to "find" the right color paper. I ike the little striped touches as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty. I'm partial to the teal. I just love how bright and summery it is.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how all the sentiments fit so nicely in the floral wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful. I already ordered this stamp set and I am excited for it to arrive in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa