Saturday, June 30, 2018

Wreath Thank Yous

I used the Simon Says Stamp Wreath Greetings to make a couple cards...
I stamped two of the branch/leaf images all over a card panel, then die cut it to a stitched panel.  I took my Memento marker and touched each leaf of the branch with color.  I then dotted the empty spots with some Nuvo Crystal drops.  I added the Simon Says Stamp Thanks die cu and layeredt sentiment.  Here's a close up...

The second one, I stamped a background with veramark and clear embossed.  I used the circular wreath from the set, stamped, embossed, die cut, colored, and layered.  I added one of the really pretty sentiment combos from the set...
...here's a close up...you can see the background embossing a bit better...
What a pretty set of stamps...they make for a diversity of possibilities...such fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, Card #1 Is so so beautiful.. I want to try it.. :-)
    Great Work as always!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa