Sunday, June 24, 2018

Center Cut Geometric Dude and Friend

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Geometric background stamp as well as the Dude and Friend dies from the newest release, Good Vibes, and made a couple fun cards:)!...
 I stamped the background stamp on the gray with versa mark(making sure you use the embossing bag to get rid of static, first), then white embossed.  I die cut a frame to cover the bare circle impression of the stamp, using two stitched circle dies taped together(this makes it super easy to die cut the same die cut to layer, which I did:)!).  I die cut and layered the "dude" and adhered by popping up with 3D dots.  Here's a close up...
 The other one, I made a friend card, using an aqua blue cardstock for the background and sentiment die...
I did it exactly like the first, changing the colors and sentiments.  The stamped sentiments are from the Simon Messages for Everyday stamp set!  Here's a closeup...
So much fun to get such a cool looking background and card with a simple stamp, and the sentiment dies really do rock:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa