Friday, June 15, 2018

Thanks Friend

I used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Spring Flower Burst stamp/die set to make a card for a friend...
I stamped and die cut the flowers, colored them with my Prismacolor markers, layered, and added a Tonic Crystal drop in the middle of each.  I adhered them to a card with a polka dotted panel stamped with one of the pretty sentiments from the set.  Here'a a close up...
I love this flower and I love purple and yellow together...it's a match... on the color wheel, for Spring(or Summer), and with me:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I always love how your style mixes simplicity with catch-eyes designs and perfect colours combos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this card! Your cards are so simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Lisa! Love that gorgeous blue & yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa