Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Butterflies and Rainbows

I used the leftover piece of rainbow patterned paper from my daughter's birthday card(couldn't waste a beautiful piece of colored rainbows!!), and combined it with some pretty stamped and die cut butterflies from the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Day stamp/die set...
I thought it would be nice to be able to see the rainbows, so I stamped the butterflies with versa mark and white embossed.  I die cut and adhered them to the rainbow paper.  I added a partial panel on top and bottom of the butterflies, with a TINY piece of black cardstock peeking over the edge.  I added a Simon birthday sentiment, and popped up the panel on either side of the butterflies.  I brushed the butterflies with a Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I added a bunch of Tonic Jewel drops all around the butterflies in all the rainbow colors.  Here's a close up...
Love when a little piece of leftover patterned paper can inspire an entire card...such lovely fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Very intricate butterflies with a rainbow background. More than your average card, I see multiple messages,so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely pin-worthy! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa