Friday, May 25, 2018

Love You Wreath

I made a card with a couple of the new dies and background stamp from Simon Says Stamp's newest release, Sending Sunshine!!...
 I embossed a piece of watercolor paper with the Dazzling Circle die, colored with two Memento markers( a little sketchy, but I liked it), die cut a couple more and adhered and layered from underneath the top panel.   I stamped the Deco Diamonds background stamp and then die cut the Dazzle Circle on the top panel.  I die cut and layered new Love You die...ok...I LOVE all three of these!!  The background stamp is quickly becoming my favorite go-to stamp for some simple texture and design on cards, and this Love You die, as well as the other new one from this release...I love THEM!!!  This Love You is a little more geometric and goes with the undetailed more geometricness of this wreath...here's a close up...
I have cards to show you, just been hard to photograph...going to my light box from here on for the rest of the summer, I think!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa