Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Pretty in Pink Curved Birthday Card

I have had the very pretty Simon Says Stamp Corbel Curve die for some time, just pulled it out and combined it with one of my favorite Birthday dies, from Simon, as well, to make a pinkfilled birthday card...
 I die cut the border die from both sides of a white card sized piece of cardstock, then layered twice from underneath.  I embossed the curved image on both sides of another piece of cardstock, cut that piece in 1/2 and colored both embossed pieces.  I adhered the colored pieces to the layered pieces and then adhered them to the card panel.  I used two colored markers and colored a strip of cardstock and then die cut the "birthday" sentiment from the colored strip...like the ombre look:)!!  I opted to leave the card in the shape of the borders...thought it looked different and sort of cool!  I added some light pink rhinestones for some bling...here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great week...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Lisa - I think it kind of looks like a 1-layer cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy, elegant and beautiful! Love the ombre and the pretty curve die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curve of this card. The die really makes a beautiful card. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! and... Happy Birthday to you ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOO pretty Lisa! And so glad we have similar tastes in dies - already ready to case this one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so very creative. How about a birthday card with a Lumberjacks football player? I have been searching for one. NOAH would be a great one. He is tuff! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. was the birthday die cut used twice?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa