Thursday, January 26, 2017

Throw Back Thursday Cards...

 I was asked to make some thinking of you, get well and sympathy cards for my daughter's fiance.  Trying to get them made as fast as possible challenged my creativity a bit,  so I searched my Blog to find a few cards that I liked that I could tweek to fit these occasions, and make semi quickly.  Below are two of my first attempts, throw backs to a year ago...
Here's the original, the post HERE...
I flipped the die, as the sentiment fit so perfectly this way.  I used paint chips on this one as I did with the first, except this time in blues, the sentiment is from Hero Arts.  Here's a close up...

The second card was a thought for the recipient and his texting...
Here's the original and the post is HERE ...
I stamped the texts then cut out, stamped the heart and smiley face, die cut, then colored with markers.  I used a rectangular die and some striped patterned paper to add some texture and color to the texts.  Here's a close up...
Sometimes it's fun to use the same stamps and dies a similar but slightly different way to be able to spread some quick love!  Tomorrow an original from this group...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa



1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of these cards - especially love the little texting cards.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa