Friday, January 27, 2017

Stay Strong

I made a card hoping to encourage someone going through cancer...
I used one of  the Simon Says Stamp dies, Stay Strong, with a red and a black paint chip(red is a color of strength...you could also put pink in place of the red).  I die cut the sentiments on the white panel by adhering a die cut "s" five times down left side of the card panel.  I DID use a square ruler to line up the "s"s in a straight line on the panel.  I put the Stay Strong die OVER each "s", making certain the die was straight, then die cut each "stay strong".  I adhered the die cut panel to a white card, adhered all the sentiment pieces from the "a, o and g" onto the card, and then added the black and red sentiments.  Here's a close up...
Stay strong...everyone!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love your CAS card with a pop of color in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfekt!!!
    Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great message, Lisa, and your design makes an impact! I love the black and red combination too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa