Friday, January 20, 2017

Thinking of You Circle Leaves

I used the Simon Says Stamp Circle Leaves die to make a card...
This die is SOOOOO pretty!!  I die cut the die on white cardstock and used eclipse tape in pieces all around the circle, and then sponged the green ink onto the leaves, so they where the only thing colored on the white panel.  I used my cutting board and trimmed the circle, so the circle was open and the panel was much thinner.  I added a sentiment from the Simon Hydrangea Blooms stamp set, some enamel dots and popped up on black card.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card! The design and the color combination are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking beauty Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this die and I too think it is gorgeous!! Please post more ideas with it!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this card. Simply elegant in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like this card, but will adapt with just a circle die & any leaf die I already own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got this die, and now I'm really excited! Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is so innovative!!!!
    Can anyone tell me on what kind of surface or paper can we use this stamp on to get the embossed effect?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa