Friday, April 17, 2015

Square Shakers

Ok...in shaker mode:)!!  I am so in love with the new Reverse Confetti April release!!  I decided to make some square shaker cards with the fun, new Shakers n' Frames, Hello, and Fancy Words Confetti Cuts dies and Coordinates stamp set...
I layered the "hello" and used some papers from Doodlebug's Hello Sunshine paper pad (thought it perfect with the "hello").

This second one I used the wonderful Fancy Words Confetti Cuts die with a Fancy Words Coordinates stamp and a Pina Colada Quick card panel.  I stamped the sentiment on the shaker frame.

This third one I used the Fancy Words die and the Coordinating stamps, too, this time stamping the sentiment inside the shaker.  All the cards are 4 1/4" square with rounded corners. SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

Other things I used on  my cards:

8 comments:

  1. Such yummy colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... three a-mazing cards! Love every one of those RC dies/sentiments (and what you've created with them)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so bright and cheerful and full of fun, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, these are Amazing !
    Love the colors, design, layout, and how you pulled them together on each one.
    Thank you sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute shaker cards. Very inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the fun bright colors and designs of these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa