Monday, April 6, 2015

Countdown to Confetti...Day Two!

I am thrilled to be sneaking a couple more new stamp sets from the special Reverse Confetti April collection that will be released in two days...
These two new sets I'm sneaking are jam packed with wonderful sentiments and quotes, along with some fun paint stamps!  Here are my cards...
 This first one uses the stamps from the Color Me Happy stamp set...what FUN!!

 This card I used one of the cool quote stamps from the Shine From Within stamp set along with a Confetti Cut die, Triple Chevies!  I used versa mark on the edges of both the black panels of these cards and heated with clear embossing powder on the ink, for a glossy look to give the cards a little extra texture and tie them to the sentiments...

Here are the new, soon-to-be released sets that I made my sneaked cards from...




You need to check out the Confetti Crew's creations at the Reverse Confetti Blog, where you will find out all the details of the wonderful GIVEAWAY going on during these next two days until the Big Release...FUN!!...
I will see you tomorrow...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

21 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa. Love your cards especially the second one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are fabulous...awesome use of the chevies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful cards...thanks for the idea about embossing the black edges. I love love your Happy Thoughts rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards!! The colors are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bright, happy cards! Really fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these two new stamp sets! The Color Me Happy is definitely my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the border dies to make a border on the side.
    Great idea. The colors are so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards, they are so bright and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love the design of the second and oh that first one!!! LOVE that stamp set and the colors you used ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fun cards and the way you used the dies on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors on the first and the design of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative! I love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVING These!! ;) Such FUN design and I LOVE the BRIGHT Colors on the Rainbow Card!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a fun release and love love how you used the new goodies Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Really liking the Color Me Happy set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooooo! these are fantastic. LOVe how you used the Triple Chevies die for your background. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great, Lisa! Love the use of the Triple Chevies die!

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic card, yellow plus black, amazing combination!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are smashing cards. Love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa