Saturday, April 25, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 120...A Teacher Thank You

What a fun sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!  HAD to give it a try!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I substitute teach, and thought this would be something much nicer to leave for the teacher than my normal piece of lined paper with my class notes on it:)!  Tore a hole from a piece of copy paper, stamped the sentiment through to the card with a brand new stamp from Simon Says Stamp that I thought PERFECT for this!!  Stamped and layered the die cut apple...simple....and so much fun!!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

Thanks so much, ladies at CAS(E) this Sketch for the recognition in naming my card a FAVORITE this week...so honored and thrilled:)!!...
You have definitely made my week...congrats to the winners this week...as always, so much fun:)!!



13 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card, Lisa! Clean, simple, and visually striking. Stamping through a hole torn in a piece of paper is a super idea, and I love the background. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the alphabet background was perfect here, and it was so clever of you to create a torn reverse mask for it. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great background for this sweet and simple card, yes, it will be pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great teacher card this would make, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm having a hit-myself-in-the-forehead moment! I hated that my sploosh was so circular... torn copy paper, huh? My gosh this couldn't be more darling! Happy to see it our CTS gallery...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know my daughter (who is a teacher) would love to get this homemade card. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to tear the copy paper. This card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, Lisa! What a great take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple yet so effective! This will surely bring tears to the teachers eyes!! Bring a box of tissues!! Great job and thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa