Tuesday, April 28, 2015

And the Winner is....

I'd like to thank you all for being a part of the Simon Says Stamp Falling For You MEGA Blog Hop...thank you, too, for ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS...you made my week with all your compliments and encouragements!!  The winner of the prize pack from my blog comments is...
HANNA
You will be contacted by Simon Says Stamp for your address.  The other winners are all listed on the Simon Says Stamp Blog...check it out to see if you might be a winner from one of the other blogs!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I can`t believe it, that`s me! Now I am in heaven!!! Thanks so much for this present Lisa. It is the first time ever for me to win something. I am lucky, lucky, lucky, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hanna!! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa