Monday, April 21, 2014

Watercolor Butterflies

A couple more cards with the Simon Says Stamp Butterfly Drift die!  I am LOVING this die!!  I used some Distress ink reinkers, water, a brush and some white cardstock (haven't gotten the watercolor paper, yet:)!!) and used the die cut on one card, the border on the other card...
 I made the ink really watery...tried it with less water, much darker...wanted a lighter look.  That's the cool thing about ink...with the same colors you can get "different" colors depending on the amount of water you use.  Used a Simon die cut and coordinating sentiment, then glossy accented the "Be".  Here's a close up...
 Then I used the border, layered it, and adhered it sideways to the edges of the card, along with a sentiment from Paper Smooches.  I put it on a black card to show the colors more intensely...super simple, but love the intense color...
Hope you have a marvelous Monday and a great week:)!!  Be Happy!!!  Hugs!!!  Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa