Sunday, November 3, 2013

CASology 68...Black

This week's cue word at CASology is BLACK!
 Oh my...now that is one huge, broad word.  I can think of a whole bunch of things that bring BLACK to my mind, but decided to post the one that was perhaps the most different...the little black dress...
I used Like Your Style by Simon Says Stamp...stamped, cut out and framed.  Used some rectangle dies from My Favorite Things for the frame.  On the inside of the card will be one of the other sentiments from the set which says, "Hang in there"... made for a friend who's ill.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. I love it...such a fun take on the cue word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I really love the sweet dress it is really cute...and nice sentiment too..I love your idea with the dress and it looks like in a drawer...love your card..

    I just put my card on CASology blog challenge if you would like to see it on my Blog and leave me some love... I would be so happy...big hugs from Germany...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, how super cute and fun! Nothing says black like a little black dress! It just pops against the pink background, too. So glad you joined in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute take on the cue word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gorgeous little black dress lisa - it looks fabulous! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much!!! So great!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!! ....and we have a new CUE Brown!
    Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your thinking for this card, what a great card for a girlfriend :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa