Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #54...Merry and Bright Dots

The sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch this week took some thought, but here's my card and the sketch:)!...
I've edited the pic to "try" and get a better one...the white on this card is so hard to capture for some reason...this card is not very photogenic...lol!!
I opted for a framed sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Merry Trees, in a similar shape as the sketch, stamping the dots randomly (and I do mean randomly...I know my horizontal line is not perfectly straight, but that WAS kinda what I was going for) from the Simon Says Stamp set Lots of Dots for the horizontal border and added a few rhinestones on each side of the frame.  I actually stamped a design around the frame with a stamp from the same set as the sentiment, following the sketch, but stamped in versamark and clear embossed, it's hard to see on the pic, so here's a close up...just a little extra detail...
So happy you stopped by, hope you have a fun day, today:)!!!



8 comments:

  1. So bright and beautiful.... and a lovely way to interpret the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamped dot strip. I really goes with the "Merry and Bright".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just WOW! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun take on the sketch! LOVE that colorful dotty strip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! What a fabulous take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa