Sunday, September 24, 2023

Too Cute to Spook

I made a Halloween card with two of the new Simon Says Stamp dies(well, part of one die), from their STAMPtember® release!...
I thought this sentiment die was too cute...just got that when rereading it!!  I thought to pair it with an older Simon background stamp that is ALL about cuteness, despite it being filled with spiders!  I stamped the spiders for the background, and then die cut and layered the sentiment...the top layer being cut with glossy black cardstock!  I used the hat from the Spooky Cat die.  I had sprayed some Tim Holtz Mica Stain spray on cardstock for a previous card, and die cut the strip for the hat from that, so even though you really can't see it, it has sparkle.  I adhered it all together and here's a close up...
What fun!!  I also love the black and white with just a tiny pop of color in the hat...fun!  Hope you are doing great as September is coming to a close...please take care!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa