Saturday, September 30, 2023

Tim Holtz STAMPtember® Collaboration!

I am excited to be a part of the Simon Says Stamp and Tim Holtz STAMPtember® collaboration today!  I have made Christmas gift tags using the fun new products in this collaborative set!...
I loved the sweater image...it was the perfect size and shape for gift tags, so I used the same image for all five of my tags!  I used the Tim Holtz Distress Mica Sprays for the background colors...such wonderful glittery shine to these tags!  I also used the stencils that come with this collaboration to make snowflakes/stars on all but one of the tags.  I used the glitter paste that also came with the collaboration for the flakes and stars...and in two of the tags, I added just a tiny bit of white paint to make the stenciled images white.  I added a second die cut tag to the back side of  the tag, and ribbon with  silver thread to tie the tags to finish them!  Below is a close up of all the tags...




I tried to match one of the colors in the sweater to each background...made for some colorful fun...had such great fun...shiny, sparkly, colorful fun!  This will be the last collaboration of STAMPtember® for this year...so sorry to see it end, but what great fun it has been!!  Hope you have enjoyed the month long celebration of all things stamping!!  Thanks for stopping by today...hope your weekend is wonderful!!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa