Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Holly Sprig

I have made a Christmas card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Holly Sprigs die set and Elegantly Modern Christmas Hot Foil/die set, both from the Simon STAMPtember® release!...
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love clean and simple cards!  They would also know, that a berry stem is a call to me for a  super clean and simple card!  I LOVE berry stems for Christmas cards...they are so pretty...all by themselves, simply done with a sentiment!   I die cut the branch and berries from white cardstock and colored the pieces with markers.  I layered the stem once, and then bent the leaves a bit for dimension.  After adhering the red berries to the colored stems, I added two separate coats of glossy accents to the berries for some berry shine.  I adhered all the parts onto the card, then added the foiled sentiment, which I had die cut and layered. Here's a close up...
What great fun!!  I just love a die that is so beautiful, and can stand on it's own when used on a card!  Ahhh....happiness!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa