Monday, January 24, 2022

Stylized Hearts

I have used the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Sylized Heart die from their To the Moon release, and part of a wonderful new sentiment stamp from their And Back Again release to make a card to share with you today...
I die cut the heart with three pieces of polka dotted paper in different shades of red/pink.  I placed the random pieces into a die cut and adhesive filled heart with an outline over the adhesived heart.  This makes it super easy to lay each piece into the openings.  After I had all the pieces in place, I glued one more die cut outline over the pieced heart for some dimension,  I then added a part of a sentiment from the XL Love Greetings set.  I loved the font of this sentiment, so I masked all the words around the "I love you" line, and stamped with versamark and black embossed.  Here's what the masking looked like(I still put one more piece of tape over the tiny letter still exposed...just so you know)...
Just wanted to show you, in case you've never tried it, that there are ways to make more of sentiment stamps.  Cutting the sentiment is an option, but I opted to mask it.  Here's a close up of the card...
The second one, I used three shades of pink paint chips...
I started with the darkest of the three shades down the center of the heart, and worked out to the lightest.  I added an older CZ Design sentiment.  Here's a close up...
Hope you're having a great day, and start to this last week of January...wow, 2022 is already flying by!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used a variety of hues for these cards. You are genius!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa