Saturday, January 29, 2022

Happy National Puzzle Day!

I LOVE puzzles!!   It is National Puzzle Day, and I thought it the perfect day to share some cards I made that so go with this day!!  I've used the cool new Simon Says Stamp Piece of My Heart die from their new And Back Again release, to make three cards to share with you today...
This first one, I cut 1/2" squares of patterned paper and adhered them together.  I wanted the heart to really fit the sentiment..."love you to pieces"...the puzzle halves AND the pieces of the heart halves.  I used the "love" part of the CZ Design Love You 2 die, and a sentiment from the So Much Love stamp set.  Here's a close up...

The second and third ones, I did something a little bit unconventional...I used my printer to print sentiments for both...they are sentiments that are just perfect for a puzzle card... 
I lined up the stripes on this card, and on the heart paper below, so that the lines and hearts matched up perfectly.  I used the CZ Design Love You die for both...die cut and layered.   Oh, I had so much fun making these cards!  Here's a close up...

And the third one, made with heart patterned paper...
For this one, I printed out "you complete me"...another sentiment that I thought was perfect for a puzzle.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great start to your weekend.  Here in Virginia, 20º, we got another couple inches of snow and wind gusting to 40mph...not typical of southern Virginia, but the perfect day to stay indoors and make a card...or make a puzzle...or make a card WITH a puzzle!!  Happy National Puzzle Day!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa