Sunday, January 30, 2022

Heart Mandala Love

I've made a card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Layering Heart Mandala stencil set, and the Outline Love die, from Simon's newest And Back Again release!...
I brushed three shades of Simon pink inks over the different sectioned stencils, starting with the lightest shade at the outer most parts, blending to the darkest shade in the center.  I added a die cut and layered "LOVE" die in gold, and stamped a sentiment from the So Much Love stamp set with versamark and gold embossed.  Here's a close up...
I hope you have had a great weekend...and hope this next week, as we finish January and start February, that your week is a special one, hoping you have a crafty February!  Thanks so much for stopping by...please stay safe!  Huge Hugs!  Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa