Sunday, October 31, 2021

Christmas Stripes and Sentiments

I had such fun making cards with my Simon Strips dies recently, I tried a few more striped Christmas cards, this time using a few of the new Simon Says Stamp sentiments, one stamped and two dies, from their new Peace on Earth release...
Once you have the strips down to make a striped base, all you need is a sentiment!  For the first one, I used  one of the stamped sentiments and it's die from the new XL Christmas Greeting sentiment stamp/die set.  I stamped with versamark and white embossed.  Here's a close up...
The second one, a different pattern of stripes, a card with colors and sentiment for Hanukkah...
I used the cool new CZ Design Happy Hanukkah die and new Simon silver cardstock!   I layered the sentiment and attached to the card!  Here's a close up...
The third one, untraditional Christmas colors with another of the CZ Design sentiment dies from the new release...
Loved the look of these colors together...thanks google!  Here's a close up...
Some fun, quick and pretty easy Christmas cards that have endless possibilities with stripes and sentiments!  Hoping you have had a great weekend...November is tomorrow...wow!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa