Monday, September 13, 2021

A Daisy Hello

I have made a card with the Hero Arts Fancy Die Bees and Flowers, and a CZ Design sentiment die...
I think I've said it a bunch of times, but for those of you who may not have heard, I love daisies!  I've been on a bit of a shopping spree, of late, and one of my purchases was this pretty set of dies by Hero Arts! I know, the name of the set is Bees and Flowers, interesting name for this set of dies, and there are bee dies, but sorry, not a bee on this card. I die cut the flowers, then colored the centers and stems, and added the leaves from one of the other flowers from the set.  I used a layered sentiment die from CZ Design.  I pulled out some burlap, I had multiple 12x12 pieces from YEARS ago, in three different shades of brown.  I had meant to emboss the card panel with a piece of burlap, but decided I liked the look of the burlap, itself  better, so I cut a strip, frayed the edges a bit, attached to the card, and adhered the flowers and sentiment to the burlap.  Here's a close up...
Daisies just make me happy...hope your day has some happy in it!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. What a happy card! I love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. An elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! The burlap is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I am definitely a fan of your daisies, and your burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forget about burlap and what a great look it gives.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa